Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Time I test my luck once again - The cinema grope :)

Once in a while I feel like trying my luck in something kinky :) This is that time of the year again when I am once again itching to do something kinky personally.  This time I was thinking about being invited for a cinema grope in delhi. I wont go into details but for those couples who might get interested here is a clue to the adventure that I seek....I get invited for a movie and sit next to you both with my hands being just a little bit more active than the usual. If there are any kinky couples still around then I am waiting for an invitation. Its time that someone plays the host for me this time :)


PS: You may come up wtih something kinky from your side and I am would always be eager for new experiments!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi hello , i am a british born mixed race women who is on the swinging scene in uk, i am a mature single women a bbw , is there anything over there for me, i plan on coming to india on a holiday

Anonymous said...

wow thats pretty hot!!

Anonymous said...

wow thats hot

Anonymous said...

wow thats hot

Anonymous said...

wow thats hot

Anonymous said...

wow thats hot

Spirituality Through Sexuality said...

Still no luck on this one! It seems we indians have zero kink quotient!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi there, iam good looking bisexual 35 years old man looking for a couple to have some NSA fun with.iam healthy,clean and respectful and would like to meet a couple who can say the same about themselves.any couple or husband want to see his wife been pleasured by me or three some,iam travelling any where in india.please get in contact if you like the sound of me, so i can share my priveate media with you before we takes things further, looking fowarard to hearing from you.plz feel free contact me rohit-09766575656,

Unknown said...

Hi there,iam good looking bisexual 34 years old man looking couple who want to have fun.iam healthy,clean and respectful and would like to meet a couple who can say the same about themselves.any couple or husband want to see his wife been pleasured by me or three some,iam travelling any where in india.please get in contact if you like the sound of me, so i can share my priveate media with you before we takes things further, looking fowarard to hearing from you.zero nine seven six six five seven five six five six,

Unknown said...

Hi